Netwell Group Calendar is solution for increasing productivity and saving costs in team work environments. It provides an easy way to see current status and availability of team members, peers and resources at a glance. Netwell Group Calendar brings group calendars views to Desktop (Lotus Notes), social Intranets (IBM Connections) and mobile.
- Increase productivity and save costs via efficient team calendar management
- Ease of use: enjoy a single view to availability of teams, peers and resources
- Enhance your social Intranets with an easy-to-use group calendar widget
- Always at hand: use mobile UI for faster access to your team on the go
- Ease of deployment and administration
Feedback from our customers
"We were tasked by management to come up with an easy to use group calendar that would show at a glance what managers were out of the office. They also wanted to be able to click on an entry to get more detail as to where a person was at and how they could be reached. After testing several products we decided to purchase the Netwell Group Calendar as the one that best met our needs. When one of our top managers called Netwell "elegantly simple" I knew we made the right choice." --- John Herron, U.S. Fish and Wildlife Service, Department of Interior, USA
Other happy customers for our solution include e.g. Partek, The Open University (UK), Wesselman Accountants (NL), Schneider Electric Norge AS and Glacier Systems, Inc. (USA).
Easy to use, yet feature rich group calendar
- Allows users to use standard Notes calendars for schedule management
- Multiple group calendar views e.g. Day, Two Days, Week, Two Weeks, Month
- Provides additional Lotus Notes and Web UI views for group calendar views
- Provides Sidebar Widget for bringing Group Calendar to into daily desktop
- Provides out-of-the-box support for social Intranets (IBM Connections)
- Provides mobile user interface for accessing a group calendar view on the go
- Personalisation of group calendar views (members one-by-one or by groups)
- Multilingual end-user interface in English, French, German, Swedish or Finnish
- Multiple List views: by person, by location, by category, room and resources reservations, ToDo's etc.
- Easy to install with Installer application and included instructions
- The application needs no administration after initial setup
- User management can be done with groups or access rights
- Multiserver support, calendars on multiple servers can be connected
- Unlimited users or groups per Server License
- Wide array of settings and flexibility for integration, such as
- Settings for what appointment types are collected by the Group Calendar
- Settings for how long appointments are stored in the database
- Administrator has the possibility to receive email alerts on errors/problems
- Fully customizable line formats for Notes, Web and Mobile use
- Widget support for integrating group calendar to Intranets
- Server's CPU usage can be adjusted
- Customizable User Help
Easy to install
- Group Calendar solution requires Lotus Domino server 8.5.x version
- Group Calendar Sidebar Widget requires Notes desktop software 8.5.x version
- Group Calendar's traditional Notes view runs on older 7.x desktop software as well
Just copy one nsf-file to your Domino server's data-directory and open the database with an id that has the right to run scheduled agents on your server. Enter a database title, agent server, define how many days you want to keep old entries in the group calendar and select the people and groups whose calendars you wish to display in the group calendar. Now the group calendar will update itself as adjusted. You can change the settings any time.
Contact us for further info: email@example.com
or Tel +358 207 931 980.